The One Year War - Mobile Suit Gundam RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aella Enyo

2 posters

Go down

Aella Enyo Empty Aella Enyo

Post by Souxjin Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:26 pm

Name: Aella Enyo
Height: 5'7"
Hair Colour: Sun-bleached white oak brown
Eye Colour: Deep Fluorite blue
Skin Colour: Caucasian with a dark tan

Profession and Rank: Mobile Suit Pilot, Zeon Special Forces, Sub-Lieutenant Flight officer
Time Mobile Suit Experience(If Pilot): 950+ hours simulated, 200+ hours training and supervised operation of real suits, Advanced combat training and "multi pilot" suit training.

History: Born on earth but my father used me as payment for a debt collector at the age of 9 and i was taken to the space colonies but i was held by the authorities on entry because i had incorrect papers.
Soon after this i was sent to an orphanage while I waited to be processed and was conveniently forgotten about.
At age 14 the orphanage I called home was closed down due to insufficient funds and we were all re-housed at a young cadette academy on the same colony.
Here I lived and took the path of least resistance,developing a brutal love for fencing and swordplay. At 18 and the end of core training found myself to be a skilled Pilot in the making, no prodigy, but skilled.
I've taken the exams to be a commanding officer multiple times but always fail, either due to my jaded lack of caring or consideration for other team members or my record for unwarranted degrees of aggression in battle and my inability to communicate, however this "different" behavior coupled with no official insubordination unexpectedly ended with me being cherry picked from normal service to be a member of special forces.

Detailed Description: (update later time)

Last edited by Souxjin on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Souxjin

Back to top Go down

Aella Enyo Empty Re: Aella Enyo

Post by Admin Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Approved for RP

Admin
Admin

https://theoneyearwar.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down